Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Lillian's 45th week

I made the mistake and looked up how many days until Lillian turns ONE. T minus 49 days!! People always say they grow up so fast and I did not believe them until all of the sudden after Christmas it hit me. She is not a tiny little newborn anymore.
45 Weeks old!



Sticking out that tongue already

Eat: I still breastfeed her at 7 am 11 am and 7 pm but I weaned Lillian off of her 3:00 pm nursing feeding this week. Instead I give her about 4 oz of cow's milk and blueberries, yogurt (whole milk yogurt. I could only find this in the baby aisle), or some other snack. She doesn't drink all 4 oz of cow's milk so I save whatever is left and she drinks that at dinner. We eat dinner whenever Daddy gets home from work so usually about 5:30 pm. That gives her enough time to eat more solids but not fill her up too much before her 7 pm feeding.

Sleep: This week was awesome. I think we are out of the developmental leap and according to the chart we have about 4 weeks before she goes through another one. Hopefully no teeth come in at that time. Lillian slept from 7:30 until 7am almost every night without me having to get up and find her paci or put her in the swing. There were two mornings where she woke up at 6 but fell back asleep in bed with me. She has 3 nap scenarios. She will take a great 2hr+ nap in the morning then 1hr - 11/2 in the afternoon, or vise versa short morning long afternoon, or will only sleep 45min to an hour for morning,afternoon, and early evening. I tried to get her to not want that 3rd nap but on the days she doesn't sleep long for the first two she needs that third one.

Teeth: We are still at just two teeth.

Other Happenings:
-I have been planning Lillian's birthday for the last 6 months via Pinterest and yet I have no clue what I want to do anymore. I know I shouldn't make it a big deal but that's the fun yet stressful part to me. I have gone back and forth with themes and other details and nothing has actually been done. Good thing I still have 7 weeks.
- I was asking Lillian what certain animals say and when I did cow and made a "moo" sound she looked at me then did this.
Apparently it upset her and she does not like the way Mommy moos. Look at that bottom lip sticking out. :(

- One night we were all 3 playing in the floor and Lillian was climbing on Daddy. She stood up without holding on to anything for a few seconds. Not long enough to say she can stand on her own but getting closer I imagine. She isn't walking yet either (and we aren't rushing it) but she will hold onto our hands or the couch and take steps. She generally steps with her left foot first then brings her right foot next to it and leads with left again. I think it's some dance move of "step together step together."
-TMI** She has been pooping more this week, like 2-4 times a day. It's not a lot but we have had to change her diaper about every 2 hours because her diaper rash (went away for a few days) came back.
-After church Sunday we took some pictures of Lillian in her coat someone gifted to us when she was first born. I wasn't sure how the hat was suppose to go on but she looked super cute.


Queen Lillian has got the royal wave down. Hey Catherine Duchess of Cambridge, look no further I've got Prince George's wifey right here. 

Daddy wanted some pictures as well and she is so sweet when taking pictures with Daddy





No comments:

Post a Comment