Thursday, February 6, 2014

Lillian's 46th Week

Late again but Lillian turned 46 weeks old on Tuesday Feb. 4th.
Sleeping: Did great at the beginning of the week and looking back now over the weekend when i think the teething started is when she started waking up. One night I had to hold her in our rocking chair (not comfy for me) and she finally fell asleep but her nose was so stuffy she snored so bad I never fell back asleep. Once we realized she wasn't sleeping because of a now runny nose we started giving her Tylenol/Advil and let her sleep in her swing and she has been sleeping great again. She was very lethargic at the end of this week due to her "teething cold" but that meant extra snuggles for mommy (which I don't mind during the day).

Eating: Same eating routine as last week although again due to her "cold" she didn't really care for any solid foods. She nursed fine and would eat those little baby puffs but other than that she didn't want to eat.. I was trying every waking minute to get her to drink water. I did end up mixing some breast milk with the cows milk for her 3pm feeding (thanks to Facebook advice) to help her digest it a little better.

Teeth: I'm 99% sure she is getting ready to cut another tooth with how she has been feeling lately but I don't see anything yet. Maybe she'll do like 3 at a time to catch a break.

Other Happenings:
- Lillian loves clapping.
- Randomly this week I asked her if she wanted more to eat and she signed it. I have always signed it when I ask but she never seemed to know I wanted her to do her hands as well. Apparently it stuck and now she gets it.
- Kevin's parents (Nena and Poppa) came into town this weekend to visit. Lillian did great with Nena and did great with Poppa the first day then the next day she wasn't too sure about him. But Poppa can always get some giggles out of her. Here is a video keeping her entertained at Target
- Sunday night was the Superbowl so of course I decked Lillian out even though we didn't have a specific team we routed for.

1 comment: