We would be doing Christmas with both mine and Kevin's family this year so we had our little family's Christmas a little early. We ended up celebrating it Saturday morning on December 21st. Lillian wouldn't know the difference and it allowed us to have a special time just us three. Lillian got to open her presents first. I got her the Fisher Price Little People farm. I don't know why but I was so excited about getting this for her. It makes sounds and the animals and farmer are a great size for her to hold but still fairly soft compared to the old school little people that were smaller and hard plastic. She wasn't as into unwrapping the gift as I thought but I guess since she has never done it before she wouldn't know what to do. She would pull off one piece of the paper and hold it in her hand and assume she was done. We finally got her to keep pulling.
Ready to unwrap
Lillian also got two Disney DVDs; Cinderella and Little Mermaid. I realize she is a little young for these movies but I got a really good deal on them.
Mommy and daddy also got to open their presents.
After presents we took a little nap then headed out to Panda Express for our Christmas lunch. Not your typical Christmas meal but it was delicious!
Sunday Morning after church we headed to Franklin, TN for Christmas with my family. Lillian and Daddy matched in their Christmas outfits so we had to get pictures.
Next up Heffington Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment