Sleep: Its been hit or miss this week with how long she would sleep for naps and if she would sleep through the night or not. But we do know that she sleeps great if she has lots of food.
Eating: we are still nursing even though she will only nurse for 6-8minutes total. I know she is not getting as much as she use to because she doesn't nurse as long so my body is adjusting to that. When I pump I may only get 5-6oz instead of 7-8. I did try and give her whole milk for her 3 oclock feeding one day but she doesn't drink from the sippy cup as well yet so she didnt drink much of it. Luckily though she does like the taste. I knew I would be going out of town this month so I decided to not wean her from the 3:00 feeding just yet. Kevin is a big milk drinker but unless its chocolate milk I only use it with my cereal and I never drink the "leftover milk" from the bowl so I'm happy she likes it. As for solids Kevin has been great about making different foods for Lillian and she eats way better with him sitting there than with me. I think i'm just too impatient. He made her some avocado and banana mush and sweet potato (which are huge and we have never eaten before) and she loved every bite of both.
Teething: We had a much less fussy week this week, so I think her teeth arent bothering her as much but nothing has popped through yet so we are still at just two teeth.
Other Happenings:
- We had a fairly nice day over the weekend so we took Lillian outside to get some vitamin D while Kevin and I washed our cars. It was a little cold in the shade and some wind so I made sure to bundle her up well and she loved being outside. We are ready for warmer weather again.
- She is crawling around like crazy and getting more stable and balanced when she stands up against the couch.
- We have a dear friend here in Huntsville that found out this week she has a mass on her brain. She is only in her 30's and married and has an almost 4 year old son. Please be praying for them and the doctors as they do a biopsy and testing this coming week to see what they are dealing with find a solution and get her healing quickly.
No comments:
Post a Comment