Ready to go workout with Daddy. Pink bow and all.
I loved wearing Adidas and Nike clothes when I was a kid.
Eating: Nothing new here. We must be giving her more solids than I think or she isn't as hungry because she slept through the night most nights these two weeks. I have noticed when I pumped a bottle in the car while traveling I'd only get about 4-6 ounces. She was eating about 8oz. so I have no clue how much she gets when she nurses.
Sleeping: Doing great. During her 41st week we were out of town the whole week so she was either sleeping in a swing or a pack n play. Her naps lasted longer in her swing. At my parents house she would take naps in one bedroom closet in her swing and then at night time she slept in my Dad's office. We had to keep moving her because Kevin couldn't sleep with her in the same room but the office was too bright with daylight during the day for her naps. Similar situation at Kevin's brother's house. We put her in the closet in a separate room but i left both doors open so I could hear her. She did have 2 or 3 nights where she woke up in the middle of the night and the only way I could calm her down was to feed her. Once she nursed she'd fall right back asleep no problem.
Teething: This week we have started teething again. She is clingy to mommy and chewing and drooling on everything. We are giving her Advil if she wakes at night or seems to be in a lot of pain during the day. She must have a high pain tolerance because they don't seem to bother her during the day. Teething does make her more dramatic when it is close to eating or nap time.
Other Happenings:
- It's getting harder to remember all the fun things she is doing and learning. I generally have to take a picture to remember what all we did each week.
- We celebrated Christmas with our awesome families. (posts to come)
- Lillian is crawling and pulling up on everything still
- We got to visit with Becky, one of Mommy's best friends from childhood and Lillian met her new childhood friend Leila. They are about 5 months apart.
- I knew she liked the wind blowing in her face but Uncle Nick said babies like it when you blow in their face so we tested his theory and it was true. Here is a video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZHue7m5TYY




No comments:
Post a Comment