Precious little Bryson
Silly Brody
Sweet Oliver
This girl loves her some make-up
All of the grandkids got a pair of boots.
And Nena knitted everyone a gift as well. The boys all got wool caps.
Little boys
Big Boys
And the baby girls got the cutest little hats.
And the daughter/Daughter in laws all got boot toppers. A.K.A "muffin tops." We didn't get a picture of ours though but if you still don't know what I'm talking about they are basically boot socks that only go down into your boot a few inches.
Christmas dinner here was awesome as well (at least to me) it was more of an appetizer meal and my favorite part
Chikfila chicken nuggets. I am pretty sure I ate about 15 of these and that is no exaggeration. We also had fruit, chips and cheese dip, brownies, veggie tray, and cookies. LOTS of cookies as per usual with Kevin's family. (His Gammy makes the best chocolate chip cookies)
As part of our Christmas present the girls were treated to a mani/pedi from Nena. Brody, my nephew, wanted to tag along and he picked out everyone's toe nail polish color. I was a little worried at first when he picked mine, dark purple. I would have never chosen it but it turned out better than I thought and I may just pick something similar in the future.
Lillian got to play with lots of toys and spend some time on the floor with Poppa!
We stayed in Atlanta through Monday. We were happy to see all of our Snellville church friends. Sunday Morning Nena made biscuits and sausage gravy (Kevin's favorite, and I just eat a jelly biscuit) so on Monday on our way out of town we stopped to get my favorite donuts at Donut King.
They are much less busy on Mondays than Sundays however if you are local to Snellville just know that they had a sign on their door that said they will no longer be open on Mondays. Guess they make plenty of money Sunday mornings to take a day off once a week. I am thankful we live close enough to both our families to travel and spend time together.



No comments:
Post a Comment