Thursday, August 30, 2012

Week 9

Week 9 in review

I don't plan on doing this for every week unless I notice anything different.

My Symptoms: I felt no nausea this week which I was very happy about however it also made me worried that something had happened. Of course nothing was wrong and I started to realize that about half way through the week when I started feeling my next symptom, exhaustion. Well right now I guess it's just that I'm tired not quite exhausted yet. One night I went to bed at 9:30 and didn't wake up until 8:15 which is at least a good 2 1/2 hours more than I normally get.

Weight:  I am now about 3 lbs more than my normal weight. 

Sleep: obviously I am sleeping fine I just want to sleep all the time.

Cravings: haven't had any cravings but I have noticed I am eating more than normal. Donuts have been very satisfying. :)

Other happenings: Kevin went out of town this week and I did not like it. I already hate being home by myself as it is but this week was harder. 

No comments:

Post a Comment