July8th
What a busy week we have had. On june 29th we were headed to lake watagua in butler tennessee to hang out for the holiday weekend with our friends. Its a tradition we always try to go every 4th of july. This was also the week i was suppose to "start". Nothing ever happened and i had mentioned it to one of my friends that I might be but didn't want to know for sure until when we got back home. Well after we left the lake we headed to Nashville for my brother nicks wedding. It was beautiful, fun and memorable but we were anxious to get home. I knew after being out of town for a week and being late for over a week it meant something was up! on our way home we stopped by CVS to pick up a pregnancy test, we already had one from our dear friend Erin (from the lake house trip) but wanted another just to be sure. Well who knew these things come in like a box of 3 and cost so much, it was like 17.99 but I knew it would be money well spent. We finally got home and I took the first test, it immediately showed positive so I called Kevin in and we just stared at it and were so excited but I think in shock as well. I decided to take the second one just to be sure and of course I had to chug lots of water to make myself have to pee again and that one said to wait 3 mins. It was the loooongest 3 min. of my life! Finally the second little pink line showed up and we celebrated again and took some pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment