skip to main |
skip to sidebar
First Ultrasound!
I was just over 10weeks when I had this appointment I left work early to go to a dentist appointment then head to my doctors appt. Kevin met me there and of course we had to wait, I've learned that is typical for one of those doctors offices. We finally get called back and the tech was so nice and made the experience even better how excited she was for us and how informative she was. FYI the first ultrasound is not like you we in tv or movies (on the belly) that is all will say. Anyways She turns the machine to show us and I about died, it actually looked like a legit baby. I was shocked how easy it was to tell. The tech asked me if I had coke for lunch and I said yes, we ran out of caffeine free, I drank a dr. Pepper which she said was fine but also beneficial for us today bc of how active the little thing was. I could totally tell the difference in the arms, legs, head and bum. It was so crazy!!! Here is one of the sonogram pictures
No comments:
Post a Comment