My Symptoms: I haven't felt as nauseous this week as the last two but I still have my moments daily. I never feeling like eating but I make myself eat the basic 3 meals a day bc I always feel better for the 2 hours after I eat. Snacking throughout the day doesn't really help as its just a snack and I think I need to be full.
Weight: I haven't gained any yet but I have always fluctuated between 118-121 and this week I have been more on the upper end of that. I read I should only gain between 25-30lbs so that is my goal
Gender: we won't be Able to see for a few more weeks
Movement: Way too early
Sleep: It's getting uncomfortable to sleep on my stomach I think just bc I worry I'm smashing the baby but I read you cant harm the baby this early. Another reason I don't sleep on my stomach is I think it makes me have to pee more often. I wake up at least once a night to go pee and sometimes right before my alarm is set to go off but I try to hold it so I can sleep a little longer.
Cravings: I haven't really craved anything this week, nothing ever sounds good. I just eat what I normally do but even smaller portions bc I get full quicker. I bought some BBQ flavor sun flower seeds today while I worked and they were awesome.
What I miss: not having to worry. Guess that won't end for the next 18 yrs. I'm always worried I'll get really nauseous and throw up which is the worst thing ever. I am also constantly worrying about miscarrying only bc we have waited for this so I'm very conscious about everything.
Best Pregnancy Moment This Week: we received a card in the mail from Gammy (Kevin's maternal grandmother) it was so sweet what it said.
Other happenings: my mom and sister went shopping while on vacation (shocker they were shopping? Nope that's vacation for them) but they bought this girl outfit
and then this shirt girl or boy they said jeans for boy and denim skirt for girl
and some gender neutral onesies. And of course my sister would not pass up getting this onesie.
No comments:
Post a Comment