April
This month I continued to think a lot about how we might actually get pregnant this year. I was excited a lot and worried a lot. Worried about money and if I would be able to quit work once we had the baby and if Kevin's business was doing well enough to replace my income. Kevin being the wonderful Christian husband he is would always talk with me to ease my mind and say everything will work out as God has planned. Anytime I start to worry i pray about it and I feel relieved of any stress. Don't get me wrong I still think about it and make sure we plan for what may come but I do not let it consume me.
May 6th
Today was the first day in the last 5 years I have not started a birth control packet. Excited and nervous! I am out of town with my family bc my little brother graduated from college so it has been hard bc I know what could happen over the next few months and I can't talk about it with anyone except Kevin and he is back in GA! I don't want anyone to know we are trying. It will make it so much more of a surprise when we reveal the news, but it's so hard not to blurt it out when everyone is always asking me. It will be an interesting month.
No comments:
Post a Comment