Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Best hubby and week 6

First let me say i have the best husband in the world. He made and served me breakfast in bed. I can tell how much he already cares for this baby as he brought me fruit and made me drink orange juice (which I hate) so that I will get good nutrients to make this baby healthy. I love being able to see how happy and excited our family is for us but I love seeing it in Kevin. The little things he does that shows how much he cares and how excited he is. This week on multiple occasions I have seen that. He is always making sure I am comfortable. He went to the grocery store and bought all these foods that he thinks I'll want to snack on or eat for dinner,  he bought jolly ranchers for me to suck on at work if I feel nauseous. What else can I say he is the best. 

Week 6
Also this week I have really felt the "morning sickness" luckily it hasn't been horrible which I am so thankful for but it hasn't been pleasant either. I have had this slight nauseous feeling all day everyday So far. I never actually get sick but it's always there. What I think makes it worse is how much I worry about it. If you know me I do not handle throw up well. The last time I got sick was when I was 24 and Kevin wasn't home and I called my mom just bawling that I had thrown up. So yes I am a wimp. I know God is taking care of me though and has allowed me to bypass the actual throwing up part so far. I never feel like eating and nothing ever sounds good but I eat anyways and as soon as I have eaten I feel  a whole lot better. 


No comments:

Post a Comment