July 20
I had my first craving tonight. I hadn't eaten a lot of meat all week and I came home from work and told Kevin I was starving. On the way home I was thinking of what sounded good and the winner was chinese food! I wanted to make sure it was good so we went to our trusty grand china in Loganville. I got a combo order of Mongolian beef and plain fried rice. Kevin and I usually share and still have leftovers but I knew mine would be gone. I scarfed that thing down. I didn't want to eat too much and make myself sick so about 1/2 way through I put it away. But it was soooo good. About 30min. Later I got it back out and reheated it and ate about 1/2 of what was left. I made myself stop eating just so I would have a little leftover for lunch the next day and be able to enjoy it a second time. It was the best.
I craved beef with kye...maybe a boy ;)
ReplyDelete