Sleeping: It finally happened for a whole week, Lillian slept through the night!!! Even while we were out of town and she didn't get the best naps she still fell asleep at 10 pm and woke up at her usual 3:30 am to be re-swaddled and then falls right back to sleep until 7 am and most mornings I have to wake her up at 7 am to eat. I am not sure why she wakes up at 3:30 but she is very consist, never more than 5 minutes before or after that specific time. Her naps are still going well but she does wake up occasionally in the middle of them. Her evening nap is the hardest for her to fall back asleep so we let her CIO for a few minutes and she's fine.
Nursing: I felt like my milk supply had gone down this week. She seems to get enough at each feeding. I pumped a couple extra times while we were out of town and that helped some. In the mornings I am super full since I don't pump in the middle of the night so she only eats on one side then I pump the other.
Other Happenings:
- Played peek a boo for the first time and she seemed to kind of get it.
- Getting bigger, a lot of her 3 month onesies are too small
- First time on a boat and she loved it.
- Lillian starts to lift herself to a sitting position when I lean her against her boppy pillow. She can't sit up on her own yet, once she gets up she continues to fall forward.
- Celebrated our first Father's Day
Here are a few pictures i took of Lillian today since she is officially 3 Months old!
These next two I took as she was sneezing lol
Love the sneezing pictures =)
ReplyDeleteLove the first pillow picture! She is precious! :)
ReplyDeleteOh the sneezing ones cracked me up, she is too cute! Can't wait to see her outgrow the pillow. :)
ReplyDelete