Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Kevin's First Father's Day

HAPPY FIRST FATHER'S DAY DADDY! 


Lillian and I are so blessed to have Kevin in our lives. He has been an amazing father so far and I can see how much he loves her every day. He is a wonderful example of how a man should treat his wife and I hope Lillian continues to see that as she grows and is able to find a husband just like him. This was Kevin's first Fathers Day and we wanted to make it special. We were heading out of town for the weekend so we gave him his presents on Thursday night. Here is a Video I took and a couple of pictures of Lillian sporting her "My Daddy Rocks" onesie.




Everyone feels they have the best father/husband and I love to hear that. I hope all you old and new fathers continue to be the BEST and enjoy those precious beings you brought into this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment