32 Weeks Old!
Nursing/Feeding: Compared to last week Lillian did not nurse as long this week. She seemed more content though. She had a cold this week and I think that's why she didn't seem to eat as much. She may not have nursed as much but she did great with solids. She tried hummus for the first time but was not a big fan. I think it has too much garlic but she ate some of it, and made a nice big mess.
We also made some homemade yogurt bites but we think they were too cold for her so we just melted them back down and fed her the yogurt with a spoon. She also ate oatmeal for the first time also with a spoon. Using a spoon goes against the BLW method we are trying but it has allowed us to feed her more easily without making a huge mess where she would need a bath every meal. She still feeds herself actual solid foods that are not "liquidy".
Sleeping: Lillian slept awesome this week especially considering she had a cold. If she woke up in the middle of the night she fell right back to sleep so I didn't have to get up.
7 Months old on 10/19
Other Happenings:
- Lillian started crawling more this week.
- She is also trying out new exercises, here is a video of her trying a plank
- She also learned to shake her head No. Its pretty funny and even when i shake my head yes she shakes hers No. Here is a video.
- Lillian still loves bath time and actually plays with her rubber duckie now
- We started independent playtime this week. I put her in her pack in play in the guest room so I could keep an eye on her but where she wouldn't be able to see me. I started with just 10 minutes to see how she would do and she did great for 7 minutes then started fussing. She had fallen over to her back and couldn't roll back over with the toys in the way. Every other time we did it she did great! She does it twice a day and I am going to try and bump it up to 15 minutes this week.
This is what we do when we get to church too early, take pictures!
I told Lillian not to touch the door and this is how she responds

.jpg)




No comments:
Post a Comment