Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Lillian's 29th Week

Lillian is 29 Weeks old!

And below is what I went through to get her still enough to take a picture.
This is either a cheerleading move or a future hurdle jumper




and then times that by 10 and that would be the total number of pictures I took. 

Nursings/Eating: Went back to nursing every 4 hours and she has done great. I think the weeks before she was going through a growth spurt and not getting enough food. The only new food this week was some shredded chicken. She didn't really eat it but gnawed on it in her hand. I have actually been pretty bad about giving her solid foods. Usually I don't want to deal with the mess so I need to get over that so she'll get to experience more. She went about 3 days without a poopy diaper but fortunately (unfortunate for me) we are back on track and she made up for it in a BIG way, if you catch my drift. 

Sleeping: Sleeping sooo much better! Sleeping 7:30ish to about 5:30 am (I stick her in her swing and she sleeps until Kevin or I go in and wake her up around 7ish.) I did notice that when we were in Nashville this last weekend she did not go down for naps as easily. I had to hold her a couple times and she would not sleep in the crib at my parent's house unless it was night time.
 So most of her naps were in my arms or on the floor. I think I have spoiled her with the swing so I am going to start working on getting her to take naps in her crib. I could tell she didn't sleep great this weekend though because on Monday she slept for 2.5 hrs. for 2 naps and her third nap about 1 hr. which is normally about 30-45 min then went down no problem for night time like normal. I have also started not going in every time she spits her paci out. I give it to her when I first put her down and then only go back in if she is screaming but the last few times she just fusses a little without it then falls asleep.

Other Happenings: 
- Mommy always gets pictures with Lillian so we took some on Sunday with Daddy.

Check out those cheeks! It is impossible to not pinch them!
- We went to Nashville to help some friends move into their new home. Congrats Jordan and Erin it is a great home for some great friends. 
- While in Nashville Kevin and I stayed at my parent's house and one morning i walked out to my car and saw this

It was so low and so close. I then started driving to get breakfast and saw another one.
I love hot air balloons. I don't plan on EVER riding in one but I think they are so beautiful against the bright blue sky with the bright colors. 

Sweet girl has got some wild and crazy hair.

- She has been super cuddly lately too which we love

- Still not crawling yet, which I am perfectly fine with. I think she has no motivation to crawl. Sometimes I'll put her toys away from her and she tries to go after them but ends up scooting backwards instead of forwards. Then gets really upset that she is now farther away from the toy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment