31 Weeks Old!
Nursing/Eating/Sleeping: I thought she has been eating great and we are trying more and more foods but this week has me questioning if she is getting enough food. I think the milk is digesting too quickly because she woke up multiple times this week during the night. I can usually tell when she wakes up hungry versus getting woken up. It was random times every night she woke up and she would go the same amount of time between waking up before she fell back asleep and woke up again. I ended up feeding her during the middle of the night and she would then sleep great until morning. May be another growth spurt but I feel like she just went through one. At the rate her growth spurts are going she'll look like a 4 year old by the time she is one. Her naps have been fine and she first falls asleep at night great. Sunday night was the worst night. She went right down at 7:30pm then woke up at about 10:30. We didn't do anything then she woke up again at 11:20pm so I went ahead and fed her. She seemed to be very hungry because she chowed down. She went back to sleep until about 12:50, I flipped her back onto her back from her stomach and she fell back asleep then she woke up 3 more times before 5:20am, no clue why. We had her room warm but not too warm, she was fed, no poopy diaper. The only thing I could think of was maybe she was in pain from teething so at some point in the night I gave her some Tylenol. Hopefully we will figure out soon what the problem is so we can all get some good sleep.
Other Happenings:
- Lillian is starting to scoot/army crawl forward instead of backwards. I had the video recorder on her for about 10 minutes trying to catch something and eventually you could see her army crawl about a foot or two forward and that was it.
- I gave her some of those Gerber puffs and she can somewhat grab at it with her pinchers
- She seems more interested when I read books to her now.
- It has been colder her lately at night and early morning. We have a small heater in her room and then the ceiling fan on low. I have no way of knowing if she is too hot or too cold. When i go to get her up in the mornings the only thing on her that is cold is her hands and feet so I guess she is fine. We had a play date Monday morning and I thought it was freezing out so I got Lillian bundled up in what warm clothes we have
and walked out the door to an actually warm nice day and the sun was hot so I stripped her down to something more cooler but didn't she look so cute in her jacket and boots!
- Aunt Nina came down for the reunion so we finally got to see her again
-Kevin has been thinking about getting a new lens for our camera, one that takes better pictures inside. That combined with taking pictures at our family reunion got him interested in more photography tips and editing so yesterday he took a couple pictures of Lillian and they are obviously adorable.
This was the outfit Gammy got Lillian. It was perfect for the weather we have been having.
Sweet Smiles







She is SO CUTE, Amber!! LOVE her sweet little outfits.
ReplyDelete