30 Weeks old!
She use to hate being on her stomach and now we can't seem to keep her on her back.
Nursing: Nothing new to report here. She has been eating great and trying any new foods we can. I try to keep it healthy so she doesn't get a sweet tooth.
Sleep: She sleeps GREAT! All night usually on her stomach and taking naps like a champ!
Other Happenings:
- Wearing 9 month clothes
- We went to Atlanta this weekend and visited with family and friends. I didn't remmeber to take any pictures but Gammy and Nena spoiled Lillian with new clothes (outfit above was one) and Pappy worked on teaching Lillian how to crawl.
- As far as crawling she has started the up on her hands and knees rocking a lot more lately so its only a matter of time.
- I found her sleeping like this during her naps
- Here is a video of Lillian making her new favorite noise.



No comments:
Post a Comment