Sleep/Eating: Lillian has done okay this week. A few days she was off as far as waking early from naps and waking during the night often. It's disheartening at times when she's off her sleep schedule but she seems to always still be a happy baby so I can't complain. The doctor thought she may be waking at night because she is hungry so we added more rice cereal to her last bottle and have been giving her solids still but only occasionally. She eats for about the same amount of time she has been the last month but I think she just isn't getting the quality of milk she needs. I'm still taking the fenugreek and if i drink any more water during the day i'll be pottying every 5 minutes.
Other Happenings:
-Lillian is becoming more clingy lately. I don't hold her very often but after 20 minutes or so playing by herself she just starts to fuss and will not stop unless I pick her up then she has the biggest smile. If I am out and Kevin is watching her at home she is fine but as soon as she sees me and I walk into another room she starts to fuss. Kevin says she it seems like she is worried that her source of food is leaving so she cries. We have never missed a feeding so you would think she knows she'll get fed. (side note after telling a friend of mine this, she pointed out that isn't that how we seem to be with God sometimes. We worry something won't happen and forget he has always provided for our needs and will continue to do so.)
- We introduced a couple more solid foods to Lillian and so far she loves apples the best and chowed down on some watermelon. Celery is a good teething toy but not easy to actually eat. She has gagged a couple times with the apple but works it out herself just fine.
- I decided to not buy her any toys because the newspaper kept her pretty content for about 20 minutes.
- Aunt Nina sent Lillian a half birthday present. I love her new little jeans but Lillian loves her new dalmation toy.
- Kevin's parents came to visit this last weekend and we had a good visit.
Nena
and Poppa.





No comments:
Post a Comment