On Sunday July 21st we left Atlanta and headed to North Myrtle Beach to meet up with Nana, Poppa, and Aunt Nina for a short vacation. My sister's boss owns a penthouse condo there and let our family stay there for the week. Since we were already in Atlanta that weekend before we figured we'd drive over and let Lillian experience her first beach trip. The condo is nice and big. We each had our own room and they even had a crib and swing in a separate room for Lillian to sleep in because the owner has grandkids that come visit. We didn't do much while we were there. It was very relaxing. Lillian did get to experience the beach and pool for the first time. The first day we took her to the beach she seemed okay in the water and the sand but the second day she was more fussy. It was colder the second day but the sun was very bright so she may not have liked it due to those factors. She loved the pool even though it was surprisingly cold. Here are tons of pictures to capture all of the moments of her first trip to the beach!


It was cold for Mommy too
Squishing toes in the sand. (look at those sweet little leg rolls!)
Not so sure about the cold water
Daddy protecting her from the wave
Family Picture
Kicking in the water
Swimming with Poppa.
(I need to look through old pictures because I'm pretty sure I have a similar picture with Poppa. Many family vacations to the beach and pool.)
I'm not a big fan of the beach. I hate getting sand all in my swimsuit and I am terrified of anything in the water. Probably why I don't ev like seafood. So I spend most of my time at the pool when we go. Some of the best memories are from family vacations to the beach and I cannot wait to make more memories.
She has SUCH a happy smile and I love her bathing suit! You look so natural in your role as a mommy and you can tell how fulfilled you are in that role by just looking at your happy face :)
ReplyDelete