Baby Growth:
- She's probably able to flex her limbs now.
- Her brain is still rapidly developing — she's getting smarter by the week!
- Her nails may extend past her fingertips.
Symptoms:
-Nothing new. May have felt a contraction here or there this week but nothing to get excited about.
-Occasional swelling of hands and feet
Movement:
Still moving the same which is good so no concern.
Weight gain:
Same 2lb range I've been in the last couple weeks
Dr Appt: went today for my 39 week check up and unfortunately no further progression. Still at a 1cm and he didn't even say a percentage of being effaced. He just said still pretty thick and although she had dropped she is sitting pretty high. He asked if I wanted to be induced tomorrow or next Friday if I wanted. As much as I'm over being pregnant inducing before 40 weeks just because I'm tired of being pregnant is silly to me. Kevin and I both agree about this and I feel like when my body is ready she will come. With that being said I waited 11 days past due with Lillian and my body still wasn't ready but that far along runs more risks. I have another appointment Tuesday (one day shy of being 40 weeks) and if nothing has happened I will discuss with the Doctor about at least doing the cytotec pill again and hope my water breaks like it did with Lillian. Until then we will just keep praying for wisdom about what will be best.

No comments:
Post a Comment