Thursday, May 28, 2015

Baby #2: Pregnancy Week 21

21 Weeks!

Baby Growth:
  • As her digestive system preps for the outside world, she's manufacturing meconium — the tarry black substance you'll find in her first dirty diaper (ew)!
  • If it's a girl, she's already got a lifetime's supply of eggs in her womb — about six million of them! 
Weight Gain: 
up 16 lbs from pre-pregnancy weight

Movement:
There is no question about whether or not I can feel her this week. Even Kevin was able to feel her. It is usually when I lay down that I notice it the most, and it always seems to be right under my belly button. I also feel her kicking my sides every now and then when I am standing or sitting.

Gender:
It's a GIRL!!! you can read about our gender reveal party HERE

Maternity Clothes:
Still fitting my big ole' belly into the normal shorts and pants I have but I am wearing more maternity shirts. I feel like they help make you look pregnant and not just fat. We did go swimming over memorial weekend and I wore my regular swimsuit and it worked and looked good in my opinion. It is one of those tankini's that is not real fitting so belly has room to grow.

Moment of the week:
We are homeowners again! I guess technically it would fall under next week because we signed paperwork Wednesday but I am a day late getting this posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment