Monday, May 25, 2015

Gender Reveal: What will baby "bee"!

We have made AMAZING friends since we moved to Alabama. The day we announced our pregnancy with baby #2 my dear friend Amanda (who had just given birth to her 3rd child less than a month prior) sent me a message asking if she could throw a little gender reveal party for K2 (baby #2 until we have a name picked out this is how we reference her). I told her yes but no need and doesn't have to be anything big knowing she had her hands full with a newborn and two other kids. Well as usual she out did herself and threw a great little party. Here theme was "What will baby Bee!" all the details were super cute and I loved that it wasn't typical pink and blue.


I guessed 104 and was the closest! Actual number was 128.

I already knew the gender before hand so while everyone waited outside I put the pink balloons in the box and hid the blue ones so no one could cheat.


we got stumped on number 5 and 12


IT'S A GIRL!


super yummy cupcakes Amanda made. 

Majority had guessed girl and they were right!


And the adorable presents and themed basket filled with honey, homemade bread, a Winnie the pooh toy, a bee sippy cup, and lots of supplies for nursing! Did I mention I have awesome loving friends! 


 It was a nice night out for me with the gals but I loved how excited everyone was for us and celebrated K2 just as equally as baby #1. Thank you again to all our friends who came to celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment