Thursday, May 7, 2015

Lillian's First Haircut

Finally went to get Lillian's hair cut today. There is a kids salon in town called Spoiled Rockin Kidz. In my opinion more than $10 for a child's haircut is too much but this one was special being her first cut so I made an appointment. Normally their toddler cuts are $20 additional $5 if you want the first cut treatment. Which was a waste but I gave in to the peer pressure. You get a before and after picture on a first haircut certificate and a lock of hair. (rip-off) Luckily if you go between noon and 2pm the haircut is only $13.50 so we made our appointment for Noon. They were great with Lillian and we were in and out of there within 15 minutes.

These were the two before pictures.  Her hair is actually not falling in her face for once, figures. 

The car got her into the chair


The sucker kept her happy and still enough

She didn't like the drape at first but once she could reach the steering wheel again she was happy.

 

Here are the Afters. You can't really tell she got it cut. Kevin and I actually cut a little more off when we got home but Lillian and I were happy with the experience.

This child refuses to look at the camera

No comments:

Post a Comment