Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Lillian's 36th Week



Sleep: We had a harder week than normal. I now realize it may have been because Lillian is cutting her second tooth. A couple nights this week she woke up hungry and a few times she woke up but would go back to sleep when we put her paci back in. Last night she woke up about 11:30pm and would not stop crying. I tried feeding her and she wasn't hungry but as soon as i picked her up she fell asleep in my arms then would cry as soon as i put her down. Kevin finally thought to give her Tylenol and once i did she was fast asleep. She ended up sleeping soundly until 6:45 woke up to eat then fell asleep again at 7:00am until 7:45am. Poor thing was worn out. 

Eating: Trying to nurse as long as she will eat and give as many new solids as possible to get her liking as much as possible.

We have hit an all about mommy phase. We went to Nashville again this weekend because my sister would be there and Lillian would not take a bottle from anyone but me and would throw a fit if I left the room. Luckily she would let other people hold her or my arms would be worn out. We are hoping it is due to teething and will pass. But I do enjoy the extra snuggles, most of the time, the middle of the night snuggles can be held to a minimum. :)

Other Happenings:
- Like I mentioned we went to Nashville (yes again) lol saw my sister and parents. We took some pictures that might be our Christmas card so you can't see those but these are other random ones I took. I stuck her in this basket because she crawling all over the place and I needed to keep her contained. lol. Turned out she is pretty cute in a basket. 






She has been making this face a lot when we try to take pictures.

- We went to the Nashville Flea Market and got a few things. I love places like that but i have noticed people are getting more and more pricey with their "junk" ever since pinterest.
- Lillian has started pulling on her hair on the back of her head lately. It doesn't seem to hurt her but she is pulling out her hair.
- I am trying to get her to like water so she used a sippy cup for the first time.

- I was loading the dishwasher tonight and looked down to find this. She'll be pulling to a stand in no time.

- One of my best friends Addie came through Huntsville today with her husband Rusty and they stopped by to say hi, so of course we took pictures.

Lillian's weird smile again



No comments:

Post a Comment