34 Weeks old!
...and so it begins of sticking out the tongue
Sweet blue eyes
...and crazy face.
Eating: Doing awesome. I know people say working out doesn't affect their milk supply but I think it does for me. I haven't worked out in about 2 weeks and my supply feels back to normal, almost more than what she eats. A couple times Lillian would be nursing and then not want to continue on the other side. So I would pump the other side then feed it to her and she did great. I think she was getting too distracted while nursing and couldn't see anything like she can when she has a bottle. We tried more broccoli this week and also added some avocado. The avocado was a huge success. It is easy for her to actually eat and she ate maybe half of the avocado the first time. The bad thing about these colorful foods is the colorful messes she makes and her burp clothes are getting more stained. We don't have a set time of when she eats solids but I usually try a little for breakfast after she nurses and then when Kevin and I eat dinner which is about 5ish if she is awake.
first time to try pasta. Most of it ended up in her lap but I think she liked the different texture.
Mmm...Broccoli!
I posted this video on Facebook but if you haven't seen it it's pretty cute.
Other Happenings:
- I've mentioned it before but Lillian loves to dance. Mommy and Daddy don't have the best moves but we get some smiles. Dancing to Lady Gaga
- Lillian won't go back to the doctor until 9 months which will be mid Decemeber. I wanted to see how much she has grown because my weak arms know that she is gaining the weight. I jumped on our scale and the got on it again while holding Lillian and it came out to about a 19lb difference. She was 1 oz away from 17lbs at her 6 month appointment so we are doing about a lb a month since.
- Nana came to town for just the day Friday and we went shopping. Lillian is like her momma and gets tired of shopping quickly.



No comments:
Post a Comment