Happy 33 Weeks old to me!
Wearing the shirt mommy's best friend Kinsey got me!
Eating: She is doing well eating. We give her solids after I nurse her but we have also started spoon feeding her yogurt, oatmeal, and Gerber organic 2nd foods puree. The reason we are not solely letting her feed herself is because she doesn't ingest enough of the foods to keep her sleeping at night. The two days I did not feed her puree or yogurt with the other solids were the two nights this last week she woke up in the middle of the night to eat. I cannot produce enough milk (I've tried the fenugreek and pumping often to help but doesn't help). We do not feed her solids in place of milk so I feel good that we will continue to keep on nursing until 1 year old. This is my goal but I also feel the purees help keep her full.
We are trying more veggies again this week. She has done awesome with broccoli which makes this picky momma happy. We know she loves fruits and she has gotten a good taste of Chick-fil-a chicken too. :)
Sleeping: As long as she gets some solids during the day she sleeps from 7:30 pm until 7 am with that small wake up around 5:30 am. She still takes 3 naps a day. If the first one is her normal 2+hours then the second is usually around 1-1 1/2hrs. If we have a play date in the morning she may only get an hour morning nap but she makes up for it with at least a 2 hour nap in the afternoon. The third nap is her catnap. 30 min-45 mins. Some days she will not sleep at all but if she seems the least bit tired I will always put her down and she falls right to sleep.
Daylight Savings Time: I wasn't sure what to expect to happen Sunday morning this past weekend since it was daylight savings time. Sundays are already a hard day when it comes to naps. Lillian has a tendency to wake up around 5:30 am, then fall back asleep until 7ish. Well she woke up at 5:30 am but it was actually 4:30 am. It took her some time but she fell back asleep but then woke up at 6 am and was super fussy. She was hungry and nothing I could do would distract her enough. I ended up feeding her at 6:15 am and then we had breakfast around 8 am. We left for church and I was able to get her to fall asleep as soon as we got there but unfortunately she only slept for 30 minutes. 9 am-9:30 am. My cousins (who help with kids classes but don't actually teach) watch her while we go to class. When we went to pick her up from them around 11:15 am she was crying and even when I held her she wouldn't stop. She was sooo sleepy but if you even attempted to lay her down in your arms she would scream, she didn't want her paci or bottle. We finally got home around 11:45 and she was in bed for a nap by 12 noon. Poor thing slept for 3 hours solid! She woke up just in time to eat and has been back on her schedule since.
Other Happenings:
- I think we can legit say we have a crawler. I finally had my phone with me and got this video. Its not the best example but you can tell she no longer just scoots/army crawls on her belly. While I hate that she is so mobile now ( I was in no rush for her to crawl) I get so excited when she hits developmental milestones.
- Lillian figured out that her floor mat is a puzzle
- We had a nice weekend. We didn't do much except hang out with Daddy and a little shopping and it was perfect. We went and watched Daddy fly his airplane again on Sunday and here are some pictures of God's beauty in the fall.
- My best friend Kinsey "Smith" Morgan gave birth to her precious little man Sunday night/early Monday morning. Welcome to the world Gerald Glenn Morgan, III aka Tripp!






No comments:
Post a Comment