I'm a happy 21 week old!
Nursing: Doing great. Haven't needed the fenugreek this week and I stopped giving Lillian the rice cereal. It quit giving it to her by accident because I forgot to take it with us to my parent's new house. She slept so great there I just decided to hold off on giving her more and she has been doing fine without it.
Sleep: No longer waking up at the 3:30am and 5am times and if she does happen to wake up in the middle of the night she'll soothe herself back to sleep. She has however started waking at 6:15ish and won't soothe herself so i'll bring her to my bed and sometimes she'll fall back asleep which means I can to. (Kevin is already gone to the gym by this time).
Other Happenings:
- If Lillian will let me lay her on her back this is the position she is generally in. She loves her feet.
- Nana and Papa finally moved into their new house so we went to visit and help unpack last week for a few days while Daddy worked. Nana got Lillian a new toy. Maybe the next time we visit she'll be able to reach the floor and see the toy is even more fun.
and Lillian played with one of Mommy's baby dolls
- Lillian is very content playing by herself. I was in another room and I heard her laughing so I went to see and she had gotten to a toy I placed off to the side. It was like she was so proud of herself for getting to it.
- While unpacking at Nana and Papa's I found a bracelet my mom had gotten Lillian so she wore it to church on Sunday. I thought she would try and pull it off but i'm not sure she even knew it was there. Thankfully she doesn't realize I put bows on her head either. (not a great picture but you can kind of see it)
- I have had Mommy brain this week. I would forget to pack Lillian a burp cloth or a paci if we went out. One time I brought a bottle but forgot a nipple. I also lost my keys so I retraced my steps from that morning and this is where i found them. Luckily it was just an hour or so they were there.
- Just yesterday I noticed Lillian was waking early from her nap and was very fussy whenever I laid her anywhere. She also started pulling at her ear so I'm thinking it's either teething or an ear ache. Hopefully it is just teething because I know I had horrible ears problems as a baby and hope she does not have to go through that.




No comments:
Post a Comment