No real updates for this last week. Lillian continued to have difficulty falling asleep in her crib so Momma held her to fall asleep. She is also still spitting up after each feeding and having tummy issues. Hopefully it will get better soon. Lillian's "Nena" (Kevin's mom) bought her a swing and it arrived yesterday. She of course loves it. I put her in it today after a feeding and she did not make a sound. She did lay there for a good 30 minutes wide awake though so i felt bad just leaving her alone. That's when I decided to go in and play with her for a few minutes then I put her back in and she fell right to sleep. We are going to try and use it seldomly and not at night time so she doesn't get use to sleeping in the swing instead of her crib. I have been very thankful to have it though when Lillian is fussy because it has allowed me to get some stuff done without having to hear her pitiful heartbreaking cry. Here is Lillian enjoying her swing, she loves to watch the birdies fly around.
This was visitor week for Lillian, we LOVE having visitors. We are blessed to have friends and family that want to stop by and see Miss Lillian.
This is Mrs. Addie, we have known each other since we were born, our families attended church together.
This is Mrs. Erin she is mommy and daddy's good friend from Nashville and her husband Mr. Jordan is below, he is one of Daddy's best friends and Frisbee buddy.
Daddy being sill of course.
We also had some cousins come visit us and Mrs. Deborah from church come visit but mommy failed and forgot to take pictures.
I'll leave you with this last picture of smiles from when we finally got outside and went walking around the neighborhood in the stroller.


No comments:
Post a Comment