5 Weeks old as of November 13th.
Adeline also turned one month old on November 9th during this week and a friend got me these monthly stickers (excited because I didn't have these with Lillian) so I had to take monthly pictures too!
Nursing and Schedule: We started implementing a stricter schedule this week. We had a couple nights where I fed Adeline at 10:30 and she only woke up once around 2:45-3am to eat and then slept until somewhere between 6-7am. My desired awake time for her is 7am so I'll usually go get her up and try to snuggle a few more minutes before feeding her. Hoping this schedule continues. I haven't had to use the nipple shield this week except in the middle of the night if I can't get Adeline awake enough to latch on properly.
Physical features: As you can tell from the picture her poor head is still balding like a 70 year old man. Her baby acne is finally clearing up. We used Mustela Baby foaming shampoo every morning and it really seemed to help. Plus it smells good in my opinion. So far Adeline doesn't seem to have sensivtive skin. No eczema or diaper rashes yet.
Aunt Kayla and Uncle Jeff came to visit us over the weekend.
I finally got a baby carrier this week, I ended up getting an Ergo original that was used for $60. I had to watch videos to figure out how to put Adeline in properly.
Hoping this will help when we go out and about especially the grocery store where I'll actually have room to put groceries in the cart.And I'll end with some sweet sister pictures
Sweet smiles!

No comments:
Post a Comment