Monday, November 9, 2015

Adeline's 4th Week

I got behind and can't remember what all happened her 4th week.  Here is her 4th week picture

I do remember that sleep was an issue for us this week and turns out she was in a wonder week. One night I fed her at 10:30, 1:30, 3:45, 5:30 and 7:00. Thankfully that only happened one night because I was so tired the next day. 
Lillian loves her sister. I found her like this when I walked into another room for a minute. And she loves to give her sister kisses. 


SISTERS!

Halloween did fall during Adeline's 4th week. We had a neighborhood fall festival on Halloween but since it was raining our neighborhood decided to hand out candy for trick or treating sunday afternoon. It ended up still being overcast but rain held out long enough for Lillian to enjoy herself. Lillian still talks about "tick r tweet" 





Our very hungry caterpillar and butterfly


More pictures from this week, lots of snuggling going on around here 



I have had to remember that Lillian and Adeline are two different people. I can't compare how Lillian was as a baby and how Adeline is but they sure have similarities. I saw this on our monitor one evening 
both of them staring at the monitor and 10 minutes later I saw this. 

I read Adeline her first book this week. Chicka Chicka Boom Boom, one of my childhood favorites. 



No comments:

Post a Comment