Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Baby #2: Pregnancy week 23

23 Weeks! (not much new or exciting to report this week)

Baby Growth:
  • She's forming little nipples (yeah, really!)
  • Her face is fully formed now — she just needs a little extra fat to fill it out.
  • She's listening to your voice and your heartbeat — and even to loud sounds like cars honking and dogs barking and Lillian. ;)


Weight Gain:
Still gaining especially with the way I have been eating this week it doesn't surprise me. About 17lbs above pre-pregnacy weight.

Movement:
About the same she has been

Symptoms:
- Heartburn snuck up on me again this week. Not sure what causes it but Tums are the cure.
- I have been way more hungry this week than normal. I don't normally eat a lot in one sitting but the last few days I have had multiples breakfasts before 9am. I need to find something more filling. 

Maternity Clothes:
I have hit the ugly wall. Ok maybe a little exaggeration but I definitely don't feel cute anymore as far as clothes go. Nothing fits right and the maternity shorts I bought at Target are just ugly on. They are too long and get bigger as the day goes on so I look like I just put on some of Kevin's shorts. I wore a dress one day this week and actually felt cute but was not comfortable because my thunder thighs were rubbing together. I hate to buy more maternity clothes (especially since they are all ugly) but I can't hibernate in the house all summer. I did go out with a friend last night to get pedicures so at least my feet look cute!


Moment of the week:
Nothing stands out this week. It was a pretty laid back week and kevin was out of town over the weekend so Lillian and I tried to keep busy running errands between meal times and sleep times.

No comments:

Post a Comment