Friday, June 5, 2015

Baby #2: Pregnancy Week 22

22 Weeks!
Baby Growth:
  • Now that she's got more developed eyes and lips, he's looking even more like a newborn.
  • He's sleeping in cycles — about 12 to 14 hours per day (hint: they're probably those times you're not feeling any kicks!).


Weight Gain:
- Been coasting around 16 lbs more than pre-pregnancy weight for the last two weeks but i feel like my belly is way HUGE and tight. I can also tell I am gaining weight all over because I had to loosen my watch one notch. lol but my rings are still on. 

Movement:
- still feeling those sweet jabs kicks when I lay down. She isn't moving so much that it is painful or annoying so that is nice.

Symptoms:
I had been forgetting to include my symptoms for the last 3 or so posts so I'll try and remember.
- about two weeks ago I had heartburn every night for about a week about an hour after dinner. So strange because we ate something different most nights but still got it. Kevin even had it some nights too.
- I had a terrible cold/congestion this week. I know it is typical to get congestion while pregnant but this wore me out! I try not to take medicine while pregnant even though there are some that are okay to take but about 3 days of feeling awful I gave in and took some sudafed (which i realized the next day was expired) and NyQuil at night and slept better which i think helped me get over the cold faster. It still took a few more days to be back to 100%.
- I have pressure "down there" if I am doing too much and not resting in between. It feels like the K2 is trying to push her way out. I was told that could also be the pressure of the placenta since it is not in the correct place.
- My headaches are gone

Gender:
Still a girl we hope. lol

Maternity Clothes:
I gave in and bought some maternity jean shorts at target today. They are not super cute but they are comfy. I'll be on the lookout for some elastic shorts for sure because it is getting hot and my yoga pants aren't cutting it. 

Moment of the week:
We moved into our house. Thanks to awesome friends and family. I surprisingly got majority of the stuff unpacked and organized but about midway through the week I got tired of it and now just have a garage full of junk that has to find a place to go. It's bad when you have a 3 car garage but can only park one vehicle in it. I'm thinking a garage sale will be in our future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment