Thursday, December 4, 2014

Decorating the Tree

Lillian and I had gone to Nashville the weekend of Nov. 20th to see my newest niece Aubrey. When we got back Sunday night Kevin had already set up our Christmas tree. I was so excited for one reason because it meant I didn't have to fluff the branches but mainly to start decorating for Christmas! That next night we decided to decorate the tree. Unfortunately we couldn't find any of our lights so after a quick run to Target we were ready to go. I was excited we had to buy new lights because I had seen an idea on pinterest about putting two different sizes of lights on the tree to really make them pop. It turned out great and Lillian did a great job helping put the ornaments on and hasn't tried to take any off. She loves it when we turn the lights on.




Trying to eat the gingerbread house ornament.





I like a "pretty" tree and Kevin likes the traditional family tree so we made it into both. We have silver ornaments and snowflakes and white lights. Then we put on all of Kevin's ornaments his Gammy and Pappy gave him every year growing up. These are just a few.




 I had ornaments growing up to but not sure where they are now but my mom did find these two in her decoration tubs this year so I added them to our tree.

PRICELESS! right?


The last two pictures aren't as good as they are from my phone and was before we out the ornaments on but can you see house the bigger bulbs pop! It looks awesome in person with all the decorations and lights on.



No comments:

Post a Comment