Monday, December 22, 2014

Christmas Festivities: Week Three

Day 15: Small Group Christmas Party
Kevin and I had a Christmas Party to attend with our church small group. We had dinner at PF Changs without any kids! It was nice to sit and talk and not worry about feeding another mouth or going potty. Lillian stayed home and got to play with cousin Amy. We are so grateful to have family in town that likes to watch Lillian. Lillian actually woke up the next morning looking for you Amy.

Day 16: Snowflake craft
I wanted to do some craft with Lillian but I had a hard time finding one age appropriate that wouldn't make a huge mess. I found some snowflake ideas then found this one with cotton balls. I grabbed some construction paper and glue and we were set.



Lillian enjoyed it for about 3 minutes then just wanted to squeeze the glue out so we made another snowflake that was just glue and gave them to Daddy to put up in his office.

Day 17: Christmas Lights
We went out after dinner in our pajamas to look at Christmas lights around town. This was more of a festivity for mommy. It is my favorite thing to do at Christmas. We even had Christmas music blaring!



Day 18: Nana and Papa's
We headed up to my parent's house on Thursday so I could go to my sister's work Christmas party with her. It was at Pinewood Social in Nashville. Lillian got to hang out with Nana and Papa for the night.

Day 19: Pancakes
Friday morning we made Christmas pancakes at Nana and Papa's. It was a mommy fail. I used cookie cutters and got the pan too hot and may have melted the gingerbread man. We stuck with regular pancakes and called them ornaments :) 


Day 20: Christmas Party
Aunt Nina was in town for the weekend after we left my parent's house so Saturday morning we did some Christmas shopping and had Chickfila for lunch. Aunt Nina and Lillian shared some ice cream. 





Saturday night Kevin and I got to attend another Christmas Party for some friends. 

The Awesome Hosts!



Day 21: Church
We attend church every Sunday so this wasn't a special Christmas festivity but Lillian did wear one of her Christmas dresses so naturally we took some pictures.


We also made cookies that night but I'm pretending we made them Monday so they will be on the next blog post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment