Lillian was born in Georgia and we moved to Alabama a week after she was born so technically she is a Georgia peach just like her momma so that was our "theme" for her first birthday. Here are her invitations that Kevin made (I couldn't find the file on our computer so this is a picture of the one I put in a frame for decoration)
The party was from 2-4 so I wouldn't have to worry about a ton of food but we did make a few little things. There were blueberries (Lillian's favorite), grapes, and strawberry skewers, chips and salsa, cheese and crackers, those little gummy peach rings, peach cobbler and cookies instead of a big cake.
The cookies were huge and amazing. My sister's best friend and long time family friend Katie over at CupKatie made these. I love special details like this to help make a special day more memorable.
Here are a few more pictures of the fun we had celebrating our favorite 1 year old!
Chowing down on those blueberries
Family Picture!
Can't wait for the beach. This is one stylin' Babe-y
This was when we started singing Happy Birthday. She wasn't sure what was going on.
testing it out. Thanks to my mom for making Lillian a quick smash cake. I planned on not doing it but I'm glad we did.
She was definitely a fan of that cake!
Lillian got lots of great educational toys, fun toys, books, and super cute clothes.
She would hold all the clothes up to her face and giggles. Lillian takes after her Aunt Nina and loves her clothes.
She surprisingly liked looking at all the cards
Super cute dress that Nena knitted for her. I love the colors.
and another super cute outfit cousin Teri made her. One side has a cupcake and the reverse side has a bunny applique so we will get good use out of this outfit.
Reading a book with Nana
Blowing kisses to everyone to say thank you for coming to my party!


No comments:
Post a Comment