Monday, March 24, 2014

Mama Mia Pizza Pie

We had our friends Erin and Jordan come down for the weekend. We decided to make homemade pizza's for dinner on Saturday. Kevin and I are very boring when it comes to pizza. We only care for traditional pepperoni pizza! Erin is a little more adventurous and had ham, pinneapple, pepperoni, and barbeque sauce. I only took a few pictures and forgot to get one of the finished products because I was starving by the time they were done.
We apparently don't have a roller so we improvised and used a glass to roll out the dough. 

Kevin tried his hand at tossing the dough. He surprisingly did very well.

The pre-oven finished product!

It was good but honestly I'd rather just order from Pizza Hut. Although it was fun to make. And for dessert we made Samoas from scratch! 

No comments:

Post a Comment