Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Lillian's 51st Week



Sleep: the first half of the week Lillian was waking early again around 6 and 6:30am. We just left her alone and she would fall back asleep. The time change hasn't really affected her. Sundays are never on schedule so we just made sure she got enough naps and ever since she has been back on her regular schedule. Her morning naps are getting shorter and her afternoon one is usually her two hour nap. I think she is probably ready to drop her morning nap but i'm waiting until after her birthday party this coming Saturday so she'll be well rested. 

Eating: eating well and still filling up her hollow leg. She had her first taste of peanut butter on Sunday. My dad made peanut butter fudge and we gave her little crumb pieces. No reaction thank goodness but I wasn't very worried since I ate peanut butter all throughout my pregnancy and while nursing. Plus she has had Chickfila multiple times and they use peanut oil. 

Other Happenings: 
- Lillian has been vocal this week. She started mimicking words i'm saying and noises i make. In the bath tub we play with her rubber duck and i say "duck" and "quack quack" and she repeats back something that sounds similar to that.  We also heard a dog while we were out on our walk and she made her own barking noise. 
- Lillian finally said Momma at me for the first time. We thought maybe she was calling me "na" because she said it so much but she finally was calling for  me and it sounded like Momma. 
- Laughing is another sound we have been hearing often this week. Lillian will randomly start laughing in her car seat or while playing on the floor. Its super cute to hear but so random. Its not a fake laugh but it is forced lol. 
- We had another birthday party we went to this weekend. It was for Lillian's first friend Cohen who is exactly one week older than Lillian. They are starting to really interact more together and I wanted to get a picture of them. Here is one of the sweet ones where Lillian wasn't crying and Cohen has her arm around Lillian's shoulder. 
- Kevin was in Atlanta this weekend meeting with a Realtor to put our house on the market. I'm very excited and hoping we have good response from the listing. Once we get a contract we can finally put in some offers on the homes we have found here. Since Kevin was out of Lillian and I went up to see my parents Saturday night. I hate being home alone especially now with Lillian. It was a short trip but worth it. Lillian got to drive her new car. 

I got two of these from an online yard sale super cheap. One is for her birthday and the other one stays at my parents' house. They have a great patio out back for riding toys. She seemed to like it but you can push her forward or her feet trip her up. 


I cannot believe that in a week she will be 1 Year Old. She is such a sweet easy going baby and we have had a very blessed first year with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment