Symptoms: No new symptoms necessarily since i last posted at 30 weeks. But i have felt more uncomfortable and different pains over the last two weeks. A lot of it has just been my lower left back where i feel i pulled a muscle and i can never stretch it out. (this is what i thought last time was the sciatic nerve and the doctor said it was some kind of pelvic arthritis or whatever) I have also noticed i'll wake up in the early morning and my leg feels asleep so i will flop over to my other side and wake up again with that leg asleep. Its more uncomfortable and annoying than painful. sometime during week 31 I went down to the Atlanta Mart Show while my sister was working and we walked around so much I wore myself out. But that was when I had my first painful symptom in my stomach. It felt like a knife going in to me. Literally the worst kind of cramp you could imagine times 100. i figured it was probably i was just on my feet too much and probably very dehydrated. Makes me worried for when i start to feel braxton hicks or contractions. My belly button is very sensitive to touch but no stretch marks anywhere yet and I pray it stays that way.
Weight: unfortunately when Kevin moved to Alabama he took our scale with him so i have no idea how much weight i have gained. My last doctors appointment i had only gained 2 lbs since the previous one 2 weeks earlier so I pray I have stayed consistent. I did end up taking off my rings about mid-week 31. They still fit but at times would get tight and I did not want to have to worry about them getting stuck. And i am still proud that my belly button hasn't popped out yet. Not that it would be a bad thing but I have an innie (how would you spell that) and literally everyone close to me has an innie so I'm just not used to what an outtie (sp? again lol) would look like.
Cravings: no cravings so far this trimester. I have been trying to not eat as many sweets and try to eat more of the healthy stuff i should be eating. I'm pretty proud of myself considering how picky of an eater I am.Once she is born and eating real food her daddy will be making sure he teaches her what is good and to not look at how many carrots mommy stuffs in her napkin. :)
Movement: She is still going strong with her ninja kicks and she must be playing Just Dance in there because she is always moving. The times i always notice her the most is after meals and as I am just heading off to sleep. Luckily she's pretty calm during night time hours so maybe she'll sleep those hours too when she is here.
Dr. Appt: My doctors appointment isn't until Tuesday but I did have one at 32 weeks. My sister was in town so she went with me which was fun b/c she got to hear the heartbeat. The doctor said when he first started listening her heartbeat was about 175 which is high and then he said she came down to about $160 which is okay but was still high to me because she normally is around 145. He said nothing to worry about, and I'm sure I should have mentioned I had a coke about an hour before my appointment so that probably didn't help.
Best Moment this week: We had our baby shower at church and it was beyond words amazing and such a blessing. I will post about it next .
You are the best, babe. I love you. Even if you stuff carrots and veggies into your napkin. Haha.
ReplyDeleteYou are the best, babe. I love you. Even if you stuff carrots and veggies into your napkin. Haha.
ReplyDelete