Sunday, January 6, 2013

30 weeks

As i write this i am 31 weeks and 3 days, i think i will always be behind when i write these. This week was a big one. Lillian made sure all week that I knew she was still there and the pregnancy symptoms came out of the woodworks.
 
kevin is no longer here to take my picturefor me.


Symptoms: where to begin. This week was the hello incase you didn't realize you're pregnant week. My fingers started swelling more. at the beginning of the week i could still wear my rings but by the end of week 30 i would put the, on and few minutes later have a really hard time getting them off, so i am not weari them now but my hand feels so naked without them. I have also had a pain in my left booty/lower back. Everyone told me thought it was the sciatic nerve but the doctor said it was something about pelvic arthritis b.c of hormones, I don't know what it is but it hurts. I have also noticed in the mornings my legs fall asleep so I have to switch from one side to the other to sleep. And lastly my face started breaking out slightly this week too. :( I'm am still thankful it took this long to really have any symptoms and that they are not any major health problems for myself or Lillian.

Weight: luckily there hasn't been any weight difference in the last two weeks I seem to be holding steadily although my belly feels like it is sticking out way further.

Cravings: no cravings and my appetite is back to normal. I haven't been one of those preggos  that eats junk all the time but I may or may not use the fact that I am pregnant to eat 3 krispy Kreme donuts vs 2.

Movement: Lillian moved around alot this week. Which I don't mind at all bc it's not like it hurts and it's comforting to know she's still in there and growing. She did kick me really hard one morning in church and it made me jump.

Dr. Appt: I did have a normal weekly checkup this week and I finally got to meet the last doctor, Dr. Walker, I really liked him and he actually talked to me instead of just measuring and looking for heartbeat.

Other happenings: big week this week for our little family. Kevin moved out to Huntsville and starts his new job on jan. 7th. I am very excited for him but I am already hating being back in Ga without him. I have no idea how military families do it. Luckily I know he will be home in 2 weeks and its an easy drive out there so we will see each other often. We were in different states while we were dating and i was in college but it's very different when you are not with your spouse for an extended period of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment