Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Adeline's 5th Month

Adeline turned 5 months old on Wednesday March 9th.
forgot the sticker at first and she was over the photo shoot by the time I remembered.


I should have kept track of things that happened this month but here is what I remember.

Nursing and Sleeping: I have one word for my precious Adeline... INCONSISTENT! After issues with the 4th month sleep regression and the wonder week that carried over into her 5th month I was hoping this month would be better. We started feeding every four hours and I didn't have to feed her in the MOTN anymore. A handful of times she slept through the night completely. Then she was waking up 1-2 times at night but I just replaced her paci and she fell right back to sleep. This didn't last long though, a few nights she would wake up every 2 hours. I figured it must be because she was hungry, I tried taking her back down to eating every 3.5 hours and that didn't help. Her naps were pretty normal. She still wakes up after 40 minutes but will put herself back to sleep after about 30 minutes. If she does start crying i'll wait a few minutes then put her paci in. She is so different than Lillian. One thing she is consistent at is eating for only about 6-8 minutes.




getting stronger at sitting supported. She did the tripod sitting a couple times. She hates laying down and is always trying to sit up.



Lillian loves to hold her sister, like ALL the time. She loves her sister and is so sweet to her



We went to the Huntsville Symphony Orchestra this month. 

Looking so cute in her bonnet and dress. We first got this dress for Lillian from Mrs. Madelyn Watson back in Atlanta.


here is a picture of Lillian in the same bonnet 

-Adeline rolled over a handful of times this month but that's about it. I do tummy time but she never tries to roll over. She ends up just spinning circles.
- She grabs anything and everything near her. Especially my hair. 
-She really started reacting to her toys more and I sat her up in this toy for the first time this month. It has been a lifesaver to keep her upright and entertained. 
Lillian thought it was so funny to put these ears on her. Luckily Adeline didn't mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment