Well, turns out when we got home and I opened the candy it wasn't the right candy. :( They were those nasty conversation hearts. I wasn't going to let my $1.40 go to waste and a neighbor suggested using them for a craft so we did. I looked up some ideas on pinterest and ended up coming up with these ideas.
First we did a sorting game. I drew 6 hearts on a piece of paper and wrote colors inside each then had Lillian color each heart. Once they were colored I had her sort each candy heart into the correct heart on the paper.
We also counted how many each color had then I let her eat a few. Next we glued the heart to a foam frame I had in my craft box. She loves glue but still gets pretty messy with it so I helped some. It was n't much but it was simple and fun and only cost me $1.40!
No comments:
Post a Comment