Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Lillian's 3rd Birthday Party

We celebrated Lillian's 3rd Birthday on Saturday with lots of friends and Family. I planned a Minnie and mickey party. Lillian's interests change often, she was really interested in Big Hero 6 and loves watching the movie still then she became interested in Frozen (only two years after the rest of the world) and lately it has been Curious George and Princess Sofia. So I decided to stick with something she likes enough and fun for me to decorate with. I collected Mickey mouse things growing up so I figured this may be my last year to decide her party theme and didn't want to miss the chance for a Mickey one.

Thanks to my sister and my mom the decorations turned out great. Most of my ideas came from pinterest. and I found the invitations and other free printables here mickey printables







The best we could get as a family picture. 


The photobooth didn't get many takers. 

Nana, Papa, and the girls

cupcakes from sam's club were only $14.48 for 30! So I just added my own decorations.





I won't post all the present pictures but these were cute. She got some great things. Our friends have better birthday gift ideas than I did. 




Cousin Teri made this precious dress and matching dress for her doll

staying fashionable thanks to Aunt Kayla's crew

Nena, Poppa, and the girls

After the party Nana and Lillian let some of her balloons go. 



Happy 3rd Birthday my beautiful Lillian!

No comments:

Post a Comment