Saturday, June 28, 2014

The Little Gym play date

 Our play date group had a fun afternoon at The Little Gym today. They were gracious enough to allow us to come for an hour of free play. I was very excited about going as I have always wondered what it was like. Granted it was free play so not quite like the structured classes they have but we did get to see the facility and different activities they do. Their website is actually very informative but they are pretty pricey. I haven't done any research on what gym classes cost so could be worth it for the cleanliness, structure, and employees engagement. The employees were super awesome as well and did great with the kids. I've wanted to sign Lillian up for the classes but after today I decided to wait until maybe next year solely because she wasn't as interested in running, climbing, jumping, etc. as I thought she would be. Could be there were so many people to watch or nothing to particularly grab her attention. I tried to grab a couple pictures to show what they did offer.


This was called the jumping track I think. Kids can just jump from one end to the other but they let the kids also sit on top of it while it inflated and deflated. As you can tell from the picture Lillian did not enjoy it deflating.

Lillian did however enjoy the balls and sweet Kyleigh rolled the ball with her.


She also enjoyed the bubbles. These bubbles were legit too. They didn't pop real easily (you could catch them on your fingers) and just floated around the room. Someone told me they are Gymboree so I plan on trying to find them as they were worth the cost in my opinion. 

We have a ramp leading up to our carport door instead of stairs and Lillian loves walking up and down that so I thought she would love this. She did like it but was more captured by people watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment