49 Weeks Old on Tuesday Feb. 25th.
Sleeping: Sleeping great but the first 3 days of this week she started waking up at 6:00 am. then the rest of the week she slept until 6:30 am. Not sure why she wouldn't make it until 7 but I'm hoping it goes back to 7am soon. Her naps were great. She gets about 3 1/2-4 hrs worth of naps each day but sometimes it'll be two hours each or 2hrs 45min in the morning and 45min in the afternoon. I have tried to pay better attention to her sleep cues and not put her down too early just because of what time it was but also not too late just because she hasn't yawned. Luckily she is pretty easy to read and sticks to the same schedule.
Teething: Surprisingly again no new teeth cutting through yet. I will be glad when she does have more teeth to help her eat. It will also mean less prep work for me.
Words: Still just saying Dada, Hey, Hi and Momma. I was facetiming my sister and she was trying to get Lillian to say Aunt Nina. She said something that sounded like it once and then later Nina called Lillian's name to look back at the screen and Lillian definitely said "Ah NI na" Of course my sister went crazy. If I try to get her to say it again or even say Momma on command all she says is Na Na.
Other Happenings:
- I am not enjoying her new car seat. Mainly when I have to run in two places really quickly and I can't just lug in her and the car seat. I have to unbuckle and buckle every time. This is not a big deal during the day but last night I had just buckled her back in after shopping in one store and we drove half a mile to another place (dollar general) to run in and buy one thing. I spent more time unbuckling and buckling her in then I did in the store. It was around 6pm (already dark here) and this dollar general is not in the safest up and coming part of town, but it was closest and I didn't want to drive 5 extra miles to find a real grocery store. Anyways, every noise I heard I thought for sure was someone creeping up behind me.
- I worked a consignment sale one day this week and was gone for about 6 hours. When I got home Lillian was still awake and saw me walk in the door and I got to experience What Dada experiences every night when he gets home from work. Lillian crawled over to me so fast and gave me this huge grin. It was the sweetest thing.
- Speaking of consignment sales I got Lillian's whole summer wardrobe. I spent more money than I expected but actually came out pretty good. I got 4 smocked outfits, her birthday present (toy) and 10 other clothing/shoe items and spent just over $100. It was a shock at first because I only ever buy her or myself clothes one article at a time but in reality I'm done shopping for her this summer and a few items are good for this spring and early fall. We will get good use out of them and can always resale later.
- She is not standing on her own yet but maybe here or there for a few seconds she gets her balance. She is walking more with her little walker toy. Here is a video I took this morning Walking with Walker Toy
-We finally had some nice weather this week so a few days Lillian and I played outside and went for a few walks. She loves it outside.
Didn't mind the grass this time
I took this picture to show her hair is starting to lighten up again. In all the pictures we take inside it looks more red because of the lighting but if you see her in person it's more dirty blonde/brown. I hope once we get outside more it'll keeping lightening up to show more of the red again.
-





No comments:
Post a Comment