Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Lillian's 38th Week

38 Weeks old today!




We got a new lens (50mm) as a family Christmas gift and it is amazing. The quality of pictures is significantly better (no photoshop done on these except cropping) but it makes it more difficult for me to catch Lillian smiling and laying flat on the floor when I'm high up on the bed and still can't get her whole body in the frame. We may be doing sitting up pictures from here on out.
P.S. I love those little sweat pants I got her. They aren't as cute as some little leggings or jeans but they are way easier to get on and off while we are relaxing at home!

Eating: Nothing new here this week. Still nursing and doing solids about twice a day, if Momma is on the ball.

Sleeping: Lillian did great this week once we were back in town but then we went out of town over the weekend and just did okay. She was in her pack n play and she wakes up more often in it. I think it is because of the material on the sides and the bottom make so much noise when she moves around it wakes her up. She also turns around in circles on her belly and she doesn't have much room in the pack n play to do that. Needless to say we are back home again and doing great. Still trying to wean her off of the swing but Momma has been better at letting Lillian cry it out if she wakes up too early from her naps.


Other Happenings: 
-It has been cold and rainy this week so Lillian and I snuggled inside quite a bit. We tried to watch a movie together but she was disinterested after about 15 minutes.
-You may have already seen this picture I posted on Facebook of Daddy letting Lillian help him brush his teeth. 
 Well she is so interested to I pulled out the little toothbrush that came in her first aid/safety kit and let her try it out for herself. Check out Lillian brushing her teeth. Its just a wet toothbrush no paste but she seems to love it plus it probably feels really good on her gums.
- Lillian can stand up on her own if she is holding on to something or someone. 
- Lillian is in size 9 month clothes but has worn a few things that 12 month and anything 6-12 month fits really well. I don't understand how a 6 month old and 12 month old are the same size but at some point they fit well.

No comments:

Post a Comment