Friday, May 10, 2013

Flashback Friday: Baby Pictures

I am linking up with my friend Emily's blog over at The Journey of Parenthood for Flashback Friday.

I recently found some old baby pictures and thought it would be good to see who y'all think Lillian resembles. Kevin and I still don't really see either one of us but I do think she has his eyes. Anytime anyone says she looks like Kevin, he says, "don't say that, she is going to be beautiful like her Mommy" of course I wouldn't mind if she looked like her Daddy, he's a handsome devil to me.

First we will do my pictures. Unfortunately, I don't know exactly how old I am in any of these except two.



This was a preschool picture so probably 3 years old 

This was September of 1986 so I was about 16 months old 

I feel like Lillian may have my face shape and chubby cheeks

And here is my precious hubby's baby pictures. They aren't as clear because they are glued down in a scrapbook so I had to take pictures of them with my phone.







So what is the verdict? Is she more like Mommy or Daddy?

No comments:

Post a Comment