Sunday, November 25, 2012

Home for Rent

For those who have not heard Kevin and I are moving to Huntsville, AL. I know crazy right but I will blog about all those happenings in a later post. We are actually looking for a renter for our beloved home and I thought his would be a perfect place to provide some info.

We are looking for a renter available January 2nd if not sooner. The home is located in Loganville, Ga. The school is district is Gwinnett County and I believe it is now zoned for Archer high school. It was built in 2005, 2,322 sq. ft. ranch on unfinished basement, and is located in a swim/tennis community. The home has 3 bedrooms (4 if you include the bonus room over the garage). The master suite is huge, we have a king size bed with a chest of drawers, nightstands, a dresser and recliner all in there and still have plenty of space. There are 3 full baths, 2 on first floor and the 3rd upstairs in bonus room. All stainless kitchen appliances will be included, washer/dryer hook up, granite counter tops in kitchen, covered deck, and 2 1/2 car garage. I have included some pictures below:

Dining Room

Living Room

Guest Bath

Bonus Room Bath


Breakfast area


 Kitchen

Price is $1300/month with a security deposit of $1000. Please let me know if you or anyone you know is interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment