Friday, November 16, 2012

24 weeks

I realize i am really bad about the weekly update. Again not a whole lot going on or changing so i feel silly do a whole post for it. This  post will show what happened in week 22 and 23 and today 24 weeks.


Symptoms: I have a huge soccer ball growing out of my belly, i'd say that's a symptom. It really started to show more week 23. I also noticed more pain in my back on the right side. Pretty much all around more uncomfortable but have to say very thankful i haven't really had the typical pregnancy symptoms.

Scary Moment: **TMI WARNING** Tonight i went pee and when i wiped there was a small amount of red blood. Of course i immediately started to worry. It was not much at all i called my mom and she said since it wasn't much and i didn't have any cramping i am probably ok. If I'm still worried about it in the morning i will call the doctor. Thankfully i didn't read to much on Google about it because i knew i would just freak myself out. Thanks to my friend Emily's blog post i was a little more reassured. If i notice any changes i will be calling the doctor as red blood is not a good sign but if you ever have brown then normally no reason to worry. I would say if it will make you feel better to just go ahead and call the doctor then do so you don't stress yourself out anymore. 

Weight: unfortunately still gaining, about 1lb a week, i didn't really care much before but now i'm starting realize i need to be more observant of what i eat and doing some form of light exercise. I did have one Sunday morning week 23 where my rings were getting tighter on my hand so i went ahead and removed them just in case. Nothing really ever since though. 

Cravings: i have decided i'm probably not a typical pregnant person who craves certain foods. I have started to realize i prefer certain foods over others but its never anything i never ate before. lately i have really enjoyed frosted flakes cereal for dinner. I've also had a lot more chocolate milk lately. I hate regular milk except in cereal so Kevin keeps buying me chocolate milk and i'm not going to let it go to waste. :) 

Movement: 22 weeks i finally felt her move. It was very hard to tell before now but ever since then i know its her. People always explained it very weird so here is my attempt for you future moms to get an idea what to expect. To me it felt like a popping in my stomach. Kind of like popping your shoulder.   I also physically saw movement in my belly this week. i sat in bed for 15 minutes with my video on my phone recording my stomach to see it. again it looked like something popping in my belly. it was really cool and Kevin was able to feel it for the first time too! It hasn't become annoying yet but its not the most comfortable feeling either however to know she is still moving in there is always reassuring. 

Best Moment: obviously feeling her move has been the best!


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that feeling of a moving baby. I miss it when I'm not pregnant and I look forward to it when I get pregnant again.It is SUCH a blessing that we get to feel that :) So glad your spotting was no big deal....I took it as a reminder from the Lord to SLOW DOWN ;)

    ReplyDelete